Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gaming Technology at WAR!!!! - PS4

Hey guys,
I found out that gaming tecnology is at war now. The war is really serious as they are now competing with their brains out on who can develop the most revolutionized gaming technology. The 3 biggest gaming monopoly company; Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo has already promoting their under-development latest prototype. Sony with their PS4,Microsoft with their XboX360 e3 Natal Project.

By the way, Here i spread the information and any stuff that might amaze you with their intelligent thinking. I couldn't belief my eyes viewing them.

Sony PS4
Firstly, I found a prototype concept design by Tai Chiem. I does look futuristic with its glossy console and digital display on its glass-console. You might find the same tech at Star Wars...hehe...don't you.?...but then, For me it looks a little fragile. Well you decide...
By the way, I discover from some sites, this prototype might NOT be the PS4...but still....
See...cute isnt it??....anyway..i'm kinda bz rite now..i'll rite about mind-blowing revolutionize latest Xbox e3 project..YOU'LL BE DAMN SHOCK!!...chow

0 comments:

Post a Comment